Create a gorgeous floral wreath of which will last forever with beautiful as well as natural looking crepe paper flowers as well as a simple painted embroidery hoop. A great spring project of which will surely add a great pop of colour to any room!
- Crepe paper in different weights as well as colors including green for leaves
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Paper scissors
- Fringe scissors
- Floral tape
- Insert of wooden embroidery hoop
- Spray paint
1. Start by spray painting your embroidery hoop as well as setting of which aside to let dry (allow for drying time as indicated on the back of the bottle of paint).
2. Cut a strip of yellow or gold crepe paper (we used a thinner weight here). Fold in half as well as fringe about half way down the strip going horizontally to create a long strip of fringe.
3. Cut a smaller piece of floral wire as well as use floral tape to wrap the fringe around the wire as well as secure in place which will create the inside of your flower.
4. Cut 5-7 petals of at least two different colors as well as weights of crepe paper. Cut the petals in slightly different shapes for each colour. Keep in mind when cutting of which your heavy weight crepe paper will allow for stretching as well as looks more organic when stretched out (which also helps which has a natural petal shape).
5. Use floral tape to secure the first set of petals around the inside of the flower. Add petals to the wire stem as well as tape continuing around the flower until all the petals are added.
6. Repeat step #5 with the next set of petals to finish off your flower.
7. Continue generating more flowers using steps #2-6 to add to your wreath. Use different colour combinations as well as sizes to make a multitude of florals.
8. Make green leaves by cutting leaf shapes as well as wrapping around a cut piece of floral wire. Secure with floral tape. Make a few more of these for your wreath.
9. Attach the flowers around the embroidery hoop by wrapping the end of the floral wire stems around the wood hoop. Add inside stems on the sides. Push them all together towards the bottom to create a robust floral wreath.
Display your colorful wreath around the house on an open wall or Inside door to view beautiful blooms as nature works to grow them outdoors!
You’re reading DIY Crepe Paper Floral Spring Wreath , originally posted on Agnizer. If you enjoyed this specific post, be sure to follow Agnizer on Google Plus as well as Pinterest.
Tags: #Crepe Paper Flower Templates #Crepe Paper Flowers #Easy Crepe Paper Flowers #Easy Crepe Paper Roses #Easy Paper Flowers for Kids #Free Paper Flower Templates #Martha Stewart Crepe Paper Flowers #Printable Giant Paper Flower Template