If you are a design enthusiast, looking to bring recent trends at home, which has a DIY solutions – This kind of one is usually for you! The handcrafted, brushed-looking like ceramics are very favorite these days, as they add interesting, unpolished accent at home. The problem with these beauties is usually, in which they might not be easy to find along with if they are…the prices tend to be quite high, so I figured a way to create them at home, for much less (if not for free!).
These Handmade Design Containers are perfect to use as candle holders, planters or stationary cups – no matter where you place them, they will surely shine!
Here’s a supplies list useful to complete This kind of project:
- a set of old glasses or plain ceramics
- paint of your choice – the best combinations to consider are: black + white (+ gold accent) along with brown + white + gold accent
- tissue paper
- spray sealer (optional nevertheless recommended)
1. We will start off by washing well the glassware / ceramics set to make sure the item has no dust on the item.
2. When clean along with dry, paint two of the glasses black along with two of them white inside along with wait for the paint to dry.
2. Here’s a part when you can get actually creative! Get the favourite colors along with paint the surface of your glassware. I have commenced by painting the item white coloration at the top, then once dry, adding a coat of a second coloration at the bottom, leaving the brush strokes visible on purpose. If you are going for a more smooth look, you can use tissue to blend the two paints together.
3. If you decided to add a bit of golden accent, This kind of is usually the time to do the item.
4. When your design is usually done along with dry spray paint the item which has a sealer to prevent the paint coming from running down.
in which’s the item! today your design set is usually ready, adding a real handcrafted accent to your home. The demand for handmade items has rapidly grown from the last few years, giving us a chance to get creative along with design own pieces.
Have you ever tried painting a set of glassware/ceramics?
desire you enjoyed This kind of project along with see you soon which has a brand new DIY!
Tags: #DIY Container Gardening #DIY Container Gardening Ideas #DIY Container Gardening Vegetables #DIY Container House #DIY Containers for Storage #DIY Hidden Storage Ideas #DIY Outdoor Containers #DIY Outdoor Gardens Container Ideas