I will start by saying I’m not the most organized person on Earth when the idea comes to my coffee table area. In fact, I am the worst when the idea comes to being tidy with magazines, remote controls, books, blankets, glasses along with some other handy little things. I mean – they should be within reach when we have those 10 precious minutes to relax, right?
If you would certainly enter my living room right at this kind of point, you would certainly see all of the items I mentioned within the middle of the sofa, where I usually leave them. Chaos! My coffee table doesn’t have a drawer, so I had to figure out a different way to maker this kind of mess disappear. along with guess what I came up with? A DIY under-sofa storage tray on wheels. If you need a similar solution to being more organized at home, this kind of one is actually great. I have tested the idea along with I can guarantee you won’t regret the tiny investment of time in creating This kind of piece.
Here’s what you will need to complete This kind of project:
- rectangular wood piece for the base
- wood strips or trim to fit the sides of your rectangular base
- nails along that has a hammer
- 4 tiny wheels
- very heavy duty glue
- painter’s tape (optional)
- white spray paint (optional)
Here’s what you need to do:
Before starting this kind of project, measure how much space you have between the sofa along with the floor. You have to confirm which your drawer will fit underneath once the wheels are attached to the tray.
1. Make sure which the wooden pieces are well sanded along with don’t have any splinters. Once they are smooth along with clean, you can start building your under-sofa drawer.
2. Using nails along that has a hammer, attach all four borders to your wooden base.
3. Turn the base upside down. Mark along with measure where you will attach the wheels in each corner, producing sure which they are placed an equal distance coming from each side. Attach the four wheels to the bottom using heavy duty glue. Wait a few hours for the glue to dry completely.
4. I decorated the surface of the storage drawer by painting half of the idea with white paint. For me, the idea looks more interesting This kind of way, however This kind of step is actually optional.
the idea’s ready! at This kind of point I can place all the tiny items inside the drawer, along with simply slide the idea under the sofa, keeping the area organized along with tidy. I trust you like this kind of idea!
You’re reading DIY Under Sofa Storage On Wheels , originally posted on Agnizer. If you enjoyed this kind of post, be sure to follow Agnizer on Google Plus along with Pinterest.