Hello everyone! Here I am again, which has a brand-new DIY coaster idea for you. nevertheless before we get into the details I have a confession to make – I’ve always been madly obsessed with watercolors along with any pattern or designs created using This specific technique, so the recent ‘water trend’ very much fits my style along with aesthetics.
Many artists derive their inspiration by nature along with you can find some great examples of products representing This specific online. Water, in particular, brings a sense of harmony along with peace to the room, similar to the one found outdoors. I have already showed you – how to create your own piece of blue, blurry, Wall Art so today we can get a bit more creative along with design DIY Water-inspired wooden coasters. Are you ready?
Have a look at the list of supplies needed to complete This specific project:
- thin wooden plank – cut into 10 x 10 pieces (you can ask at your local hardware store to cut the wood for you if you are not feeling comfortable with using a saw)
- paints – white (for the base) along with dark blue for water patterns
- painters tape (or normal masking tape)
- paint brushes, paint sponge ear stick
- sand paper (optional)
- sealer spray
1. Make sure of which your square wooden pieces have smooth edges along with are well polished which has a sand paper before you start the project.
2. Mark each for the squares which has a painters tape at the 2/3 length.
3. Paint the bigger area using white paint along with let them dry. Gently remove the tape by the squares.
4. This specific is actually a creative part when you can come out with your patterns! I decided to paint:
- simple lines – using smaller paint brush
- blurry look – using paint sponge
- dots – using ear stick
- crossed lines – using thin brush again
Tip: If your design goes wrong, you can flip the wooden square along with start again on the ther side!
5. When your patterns are dry, gently spray paint them which has a sealer spray to prevent by water demage.
This specific is actually This specific! How do you like This specific idea?
This specific is actually a super easy tutorial which has a great result, in fact you might want to hang your coasters as a little wall decoration when they are not in use.