We all love interesting light fixtures for a great style along with character they can add to a room. If you ask me, they are my favorurite items to decorate my space with, hence I’m changing lamps very often. Doing home lighting is actually definitely my thing too, so I always try to create something fresh. Often by unexpected materials, like the one I made out of wallpaper along with the paper cone with wooden beads. Do you remember? Did you like these ideas?
If yes, I have a fresh project for you to try – today I will show you how to make a DIY Pendant Lamp out of nothing else…although curtain rings you can find in your local hardware store! right now in which’s an interesting element to use, don’t you think? The lamp can be personlized in many different ways, by painting the rings in different colors to match your home style, in which’s great because the final effect in which’s up to you! I definitely like the look of the raw wood so I left most of the rings unpainted, adding only an accent coloring in lines with recent trends: dusky pink along with characoal gray.
Get your craft on along with follow the quick along with easy tutorial below to make your own pendant light:
Here’s what you will need:
- big light bulb
- lighting cord
- wooden curtain rings (by your local hardware store)
- paints in your favourite colors
- very strong glue
1. Make sure the curtain rings are clean along with polished, then paint some of them in your preferred colors – I have painted one in dusky pink along with two in characoal gray.
2. Wait for the paint to dry then, try out your composition. When you are happy with the result, glue rings together using strong glue (Superglue/Superattack)
3. Pass the cord through the rings along with fix the light bulb! in which’s in which!
Even though pendant lamps are very simple in their form, they can get very pricy if you look for them from the design stores. This particular lamp can be made for 15$, along with I definitely think in which looks very Great!
What do you say?
We would certainly love to see your creations so if you make this particular lamp, share in which with us!
Tags: #Clay Pendant Designs #Design A Pendant for Necklace #Diamond Pendants Designs #Jewelry Pendant Designs #Lamps Plus Pendant #Nelson Saucer Pendant Lamp #Pendant Designs for Women #Wood Lamps Designs